The browser is not working currently? The Internet is cut off occasionally? Why is the homepage changed to CustomSearchPlus.com? No matter where I go, this web site pops up constantly. What is it? How do I get rid of it?
More Details about CustomSearchPlus.com:
CustomSearchPlus.com is classified as a browser hijacker which is able to affect most of popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It is designed by the developers to take over the browser completely without asking for your permission and cause many annoying issues such as constant pop-up windows and web page redirects. When you see this website CustomSearchPlus.com in your browser, you should be careful and don’t start online research from this strange URL. Otherwise, the computer will continue to suffer from more problems.
CustomSearchPlus.com is not a friendly website, because it has the ability to redirect you to some other suspicious web sites which may force you to download malicious programs, interrupt your online activities and even contain Trojan viruses. It is not a new problem in these days. Many computer users from all over the world suffer from this problem every day. If your browser is occupied by this particular domain, you cannot go online as usual. You favorite homepage will be changed to CustomSearchPlus.com without your permission and you cannot recover the homepage. In the page of the hijacker, you can see a simple search engine that seems to be able to help you browse online. But the fact is that all the search results provided by the hijacker are unreliable! Constant pop-up windows will appear when you surf the web. Most importantly, CustomSearchPlus.com has the ability to help its developers to collect your browsing history and they will benefit from the information.
Primary Symptoms and Potential Risks:
1. CustomSearchPlus.com is able to become the startup page of your web browser via modifying browser settings. No matter which browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera), you can see the browser is occupied by it completely.
2. It may also install plug-ins, extensions and toolbars in the browser so as to record your search history as well as cookies.
3. You need to wait for a long time when visiting websites because the browser always gets stuck and is slow in reaction.
4. This annoying redirect may also result in unstable Internet connection and system freezes frequently.
5. You are forced to receive many advertisement windows when the computer is connected to the Internet.
Most browsers hijackers seem like common sites, plug-ins or extensions. They look no difference than other sites and toolbars. That is why it is difficult for computer users to distinguish browser hijackers from legit sites. There is a simple and conventional search engine in the page of CustomSearchPlus.com which seems to provide convenience for online search. But it is a stubborn browser hijacker. There are evidences showing it is a hijacker. For example, legit sites do not change your default homepage as well as search engine but it do; you keep being redirected to some suspicious web sites; you are forced to receive many pop-up ad windows. Usually, a browser hijacker can be used by the developers to collect information. If you happen to be redirected by CustomSearchPlus.com to a bad site that contains malicious software or ransomware, your computer will be in danger. Therefore, you should remove CustomSearchPlus.com as soon as possible!