When Windows 7 detects a problem which it cannot recover or bypass, it displays a Stop error message together with a complete blue screen. Most of the time, these are text-mode error messages that showing the information about the condition. Lots of users are very afraid to get such blue screen error messages as they do not know what they should do and take it as granted that the computer it should be un-repairable. But it is a fact even though such blue screen problems indicate some problems to the computer, there are still some available solutions to fix blue screen free.
• Blue screen will happen due to some temporary issues on the computer. So, if this is the first time for your Windows 7 to get blue screen problems, restart it to see whether you can start up the computer normally. No matter whether the problem has been solved or not after a system reboot, it is better that you can read through the following solutions for more knowledge to prevent or easy fix blue screen free.
• A blue screen might occur if you have mistakenly installed a faulty device driver, system service, or firmware. So, when getting the blue screen STOP error message, check whether there are some drivers listed. If so, disable, remove, or roll back the driver to correct the problem. If this does not solve the problem, try updating the drivers to the latest ones or contact the manufacturer for possible solutions. You should know that using updated software is especially important to ensure the stable running of the computer, especially for multimedia applications, antivirus programs, and CD mastering tools. By the way, it is best that you can download and install all available Windows update packs and some unknown bugs can most of the time be quickly fixed by the released Windows updates.
• A Windows 7 blue screen problem might also be due to failing or defective hardware. If the Stop message points to a category of devices just like video or disk adapters, you can try removing ore replacing the hardware to see if the problem has been solved or not. And you should bear in mind that do not purchase inferior hardware components if you want to always ensure smooth computer performance and length computer’s lifespan.
• But, if you encounter a blue screen problem while installing some updates, the problem might be caused due to an incompatible driver, system service, virus programs, or backup. So to prevent and avoid blue screen problems while upgrading, try removing all third-party device drivers and system services and get them back when you are able to install the necessary updates.
• Sometimes, the Windows 7 will generate a blue screen when something wrong with the Windows registry. Registry acts as the main part of the Windows-based OS to store all vital settings & options. However, due to virus attacks or a bad program installation & uninstallation, it is very easy to get corrupted or broken, causing the computer to run improperly and unstably with kinds of error messages appearing. So, the last and highly-recommended solution for easy fix blue screen free is to detect and fix all registry errors. This can be easily done by some freeware registry cleaner on the market.
To sum, no matter you are suffering from Windows 7 blue screen problems right now or not, with the above solutions you can effectively prevent & fix them.