Does it take you a pretty long time to open a website, or does Internet run slowly and unstably?
Reasons for slow Internet vary a lot. When too many automatically installed malicious software occupy your computer, or when some viruses are attacking it, or when the registry or Windows system has too many errors, Internet will run slowly, so it may be suddenly closed.
Do not worry when Internet is slow! The following steps will illustrate all the efficient methods of fixing slow Internet Explorer.
1. Open “control panel” – click “Add or Remove Programs”, and remove all the malicious ware such as “eBay”, “3721” and “toolbar”.
2. Enter “Common Files” in the column of “program files” in disk system – Press [Ctrl+F] to search all the files – Look for “update” and “res” and delete them because they are the files that can automatically download some adds
3. Remove plug-ins.
– Enter C:WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files, and delete all the files here.
– Open a browser window – click “Tools” – “Delete
Files” – “Conventions” – “Internet Options” – Confirm
Thus 60% of the plug-ins are deleted. The columns of other plug-ins can not be identified. On this condition, I recommend Registry Winner which can perform an automatic scan of your PC, and delete all the unnecessary plug-ins in about two minutes. If you mistakenly delete some useful items, Registry Winner can also recover them.
4. When registry or Windows system has too many errors, you need to clear them thoroughly. Registry Winner can also fulfill this task. After a quick scan, it will find out and clear all the registry errors, Windows errors and PC errors in several minutes. Compared to other like ware, the scan of Registry Winner is quicker and more comprehensive.
Remember, you can never fix these errors manually because they will appear again with everyday use of your computer.
5. Check and delete viruses regularly. Do not forget to update your anti-virus ware.
Do not feel disappointed when the Internet is slow, just follow the above steps, and you will enjoy the high-speed Internet.